The Accountant is responsible for preparing SEC filings, Board presentations and materials, monthly reconciliations, internal reporting packages and various other financial reporting schedules on a timely basis. This position is also responsible for proper accounting of corporate accounts as well as various other consolidated accounts and journal entries. This is a senior level position.
- Prepare and review monthly reconciliations
- Prepare quarterly earnings release schedules which include an analysis of operating results and key balance sheet items
- Prepare/assist in creating the Company?s internal reporting packages and Board packages
- Assist in preparing the Company?s Form 10-Q?s and Form 10-K?s
- Assist in the monthly close process
- Prepare/assist in the semi-annual actuarial reviews of our self-insurance reserves
- Assist in various projects
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Must be a CPA or CPA candidate
- Big 4/SEC reporting experience required
- Oracle/Hyperion experience is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
A minimum of 3 years accounting experience with an emphasis in financial reporting.
For over a century, The Neiman Marcus Group has stayed focused on serving the unique needs of the luxury market. Today, that commitment is...