Job Description:Job Summary:|
Under direct supervision, responsible for accounting
and/or clerical duties of a complex nature in support of
accounting functions. Responsible for assisting in the
preparation of monthly balance sheet account analyses,
corporate bank reconciliations and responding to any
inquiries received from corporate, general and
administrative departments. Also responsible for
assisting of the posting of journal entries and
maintaining the general ledger accounts and reports.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Respond to routine and/or non-routine inquiries;
initiate telephone calls to gather or provide
2. Coordinates accounting matters with other
departments, locations and divisions to resolve
reconciling items and/or technical accounting issues.
3. Prepare simple to moderate income and balance sheet
statements, consolidated statements and various other
accounting statements and reports.
4. Review reports to ensure proper classification and
5. Analyze financial reports and records, making studies
or recommendations relative to the accounting of
reserves, assets, revenue and expenditures.
6. Assists with the preparation of journal entries and
accounting classifications assigned to various records.
7. Assists with the analysis and reconciliation of the
general ledger reports. Close ledgers and generate
monthly financial statements and reporting schedules.
8. Obtaining revenue and assets acquisition information
then reviews, consolidates and summarizes it for
9. Assists with budget preparation. May review budget
10. Coordinates accounting matters with other
departments, locations and divisions.
11. Prepares necessary check requests.
Other Job Functions:
1. Assist accounting personnel on various projects as
2. Review cash flow and monitor cash requirements for
all out-going cash including loans and payments.
3. Perform general administrative functions when needed,
including answering phones, typing correspondence,
Skills, Education And Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-3 years of previous accounting
MS-Excel ad MS-Word.
- Must be familiar with PC applications such as
- Experience with computerized accounting systems a
- May perform other duties as assigned
Seeing: Must be able to read reports and use computer
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate
Standing / Walking
Climbing / Stooping / Kneeling
Lifting / Pulling /Pushing
Fingering / Grasping / Feeling: Must be able to write,
type and use phone system
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the
absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by
employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of
personnel so classified.
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity
Req. Code : P002058
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank - 14 months ago