Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Examine financial statements, financial reports, and other accounting records to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to GAAP.
- Maintain records of assets, liabilities, profits/loss, tax liability, or other financial activities.
- Project future revenues and expenses by analyzing business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations.
- Maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Review balance sheets, expense accounts, and operating income to confirm institution assets and liabilities.
- Compile statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years accounting experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs, Word and Excel.
- Must possess good time management skills, problem solving skills, and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have extensive knowledge of accounting principles and practices, the economy, financial market, and banking.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, or other non-merit factors.
Oceaneering International's products are designed to operate in places where most people don't venture, from the bottom of the sea to the...