Apply for this job
Staff accountant opening for fast-paced, high-growth public software company. Full spectrum experience includes monthly close activities, SEC reporting experience, work closely with VP of Finance in Treasury function while reporting into Assistant Controller.
In this role, you will:
- Support monthly close activities
- Support quarterly and annual SEC reporting (Forms 10-Q & 10-K)
- Assist VP of Finance in Treasury function
- Perform general day-to-day accounting activities and ad-hoc analyses
- Support IT in development of automated systems
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- Growing and expanding Finance department to meet the Company’s rapid growth
Ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of GAAP accounting with ability to multitask, work independently and meet deadlines. Detail oriented and strong interpersonal skills a must.
Qualifications will include :
- BS with concentration in Accounting
- 2 years of public accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of GAAP accounting
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multitask, work independently, and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills including discretion, tact and courtesy
- Communication skills – excellent written, oral & presentation
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills
- CPA distinction (preferred, not required)
- SAP experience (preferred, not required)
Pegasystems’ Build for Change® Platform is the heart of Better Business Software™.
It delivers business agility and empowers leading organizations to rapidly close execution gaps and seize new opportunities. Pegasystems leverages its recognized leadership in Business Process Management (BPM), Multi-Channel Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Rules, and Adaptive Analytics to uniquely give its clients the power to engage customers, simplify operations and Build For Change®. For more information, please visit us
at www.pega.com .
Pegasystems Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin or any other category protected by law.
For information about benefits offerings, please visit
Pegasystems - 7 months ago
Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA) develops strategic applications for sales, marketing, service and operations. Pega’s applications...