Praxair Distribution, Inc., a subsidiary of Praxair, Inc., a Fortune 250 company that supplies atmospheric, process, specialty gases, high-performance coatings, and related services & technologies is seeking an Accountant for our Ankeny, IA location.
The Accountant will be responsible for moderately complex accounting activities relating to the maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger and the resultant managerial reports and financial statements.
- Reconciling detail schedules on the General Ledger
- Recording Journal Entries
- Various other accounting functions
- Performs moderately complex calculations using Excel
- Determines the appropriateness of general ledger account balances
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement
- Utilizes large volumes of data to prepare general ledger journal entries
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA or MBA a plus
- 2 - 4 years of Accounting or Finance experience
- JD Edwards experience a plus
- Must be proactive
Praxair - 5 months ago
Praxair makes lighter than air and heavier than air gases available for practical applications. The largest North American industrial gas...