This individual would be responsible for monthly Fixed Asset transactional processing, responding to internal customers' questions pertaining to Fixed Asset information, monthly account reconciliations, quarter-end schedule preparation and review, generation of month-end close reports as well as ad hoc reports, gathering and analyzing data for special projects, process improvement and documentation, and month-end journal entry preparation.
Bachelor's Degree Required (Accounting preferred) and three years work experience in accounting support function.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and policies
- Strong aptitude for systems/accounting process flows
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Very strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Self-directed/motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Qualcomm - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
QUALCOMM Incorporated, incorporated in 1985, designs, manufactures and markets digital wireless telecommunications products and services...