This position will support QUALCOMM Ventures and QPROJ Strategic Investments Group.
- Month-end and quarter-end closing duties including preparing manual journal entries, account reconciliations, SEC schedules and various ad-hoc account analysis, research and reporting.
- Properly track and account for investments.
- Participate in quarterly review of investments which includes status review of portfolio companies and projects as well as coordination and explanation of proper accounting.
- Assist with investment funding logisitics and documenting of accounting treatment for each investment.
- Minimum of three years of experience in Accounting.
- An ability to multi-task competing requests while ensuring integrity, accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of projects.
- Must have an ability to work in a team environment as well as an ability to work independently given various deadlines.
- A thorough knowledge of advanced finance & accounting concepts.
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication, quantitative and writing skills a must.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required.
- Advanced level in Microsoft Excel, Experience with Cognos and Oracle a plus
Bachelor's degree in Accounting required. CPA or working towards CPA preferred.
Qualcomm - 16 months ago
QUALCOMM Incorporated, incorporated in 1985, designs, manufactures and markets digital wireless telecommunications products and services...