About Revinate |
Headquartered in the Presidio of San Francisco at the Letterman Digital Arts Center, Revinate (http://www.revinate.com ) develops innovative solutions for the world°s leading hotels. We ’re the leading provider of social media solutions for hotels, and we°re just getting started. We°ve got a great, experienced team. We offer competitive salaries, stock options and rich benefits, and we value our challenging, fun and balanced culture. We°ve been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, NBC News and many other publications. We°re growing quickly and our customers include many of the world°s leading hotels.
We ’re looking for an experienced accountant to handle billing, collection, A/R, A/P and G/L duties, with opportunities for advancement. The ideal candidate will be extremely detail oriented, incredibly trustworthy and reliable, and will care deeply about maximizing customer satisfaction. We ’re not looking for a number-cruncher who will work in isolation; in addition to having exceptional accounting experience, you ’ll need to be very collaborative, have strong communication skills and be passionate about the mission of our company.
- Extract new and changed customer information out of Salesforce.com.
- Manage the delivery of a high volume of monthly invoices using an automated system.
- Ensure that every customer is billed correctly and on time, and that all billing questions and issues are answered and addressed rapidly, accurately and pleasantly.
- Collaborate closely with our Client Services team.
- Post payments received, and assist in collection of outstanding bills.
- Enter payables into accounting system (Quickbooks)
- Post entries for G/L, reconcile accounts, and assist in preparation of financial statements.
- Analyze variances to monthly budget.
- BA degree in accounting or finance, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of accounting experience.
- Experience working for SaaS companies.
- Experience using Quickbooks and Salesforce.com.
- Advanced Excel skills, strong analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for collaborating with colleagues in all departments.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate for this role. (Principals only, no recruiters please.)
Revinate - 19 months ago