Rock Gaming LLC is a Midwest-based gaming partnership formed with an initial focus to develop first-class casinos in two of Ohio's largest cities, as well as to explore other potential gaming opportunities. The company has an agreement in principle to partner with an internationally recognized gaming company to build and operate first-class casinos in downtown Cincinnati and downtown Cleveland.
What You'll Do/Need
Rock Gaming LLC is currently looking for an experienced Accountant. Our Accountants are responsible for completing a wide variety of functions relating to financial statements, invoicing, and reporting.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements
- Act as liaison between Rock Gaming LLC and tax advisors
- Manage vendor contracts and insurance information
- Handle vendor inquiries regarding invoicing
- Review all invoices for accuracy and send through approval process
- Build monthly budget forecasts and burn rate reports
- Process and distribute all check payments
- Complete compliance certificates
- Update and maintain internal tracking system to generate accounting reports, create purchase orders, and track insurance information of contractors
What You'll Get
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- At least three years of experience in the accounting field, with duties including general ledger posting, account reconciliation, journal entry preparation and posting, accounts payable and receivable
- Previous tax accounting experience
- Ability to prepare and analyze all financial statements
- Comfortable using technology, with proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Previous accounting experience in the casino industry preferred
Why We're Different
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Rock Gaming, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard, you're the one who'll reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we're dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you're at it.
Rock Gaming is an equal opportunity employer.
Quicken Loans - 20 months ago