TCI is seeking a highly motivated, experienced accountant to join its team. This position will report directly to the CFO.
• Prepare, analyze and record revenues and cost of goods sold
• Prepare journal entries
• Reconcile and analyze various GL accounts
• Prepare and analyze all financial statements
• Prepare additional quarterly & yearly financial data
• Upload financial data to HFM using FDM
• Prepare various tax schedules/returns – income, sales tax, etc
• Support internal and external audits
• Other duties as assigned
• BA/BS in Finance/Accounting degree or equivalent discipline
• 3+ years minimum experience in general accounting
• ERP experience is required (preferably Oracle)
• Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage, prioritize multiple task to meet a very tight deadline
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
SPX EMPLOYEE - How to Apply
SPX Corporation updates our job database daily so that you can find career advancing opportunities within our organization. Since we value internal mobility at SPX Corporation and all of our subsidiaries, we encourage you to review the jobs posted to further your career within our organization. If you are interested in a position that is posted on-line, you should contact your Human Resources manager. Please do not apply on-line at this time, we would like to ensure that your application receives adequate attention. We thank you for complying.
SPX is an EOE
SPX Corp. controls the ebb and flow of multiple industries. The company operates from four units: Flow Technology (pumps, valves, other...