Be a part of the Greatest Team in Franchising History - the Subway® Group ! As the franchisor for Subway® restaurants in North America, we are a recognized leader in the Quick Service industry. With nearly 38,000 restaurants in 100 countries we are continuing to add talent to our team at our global headquarters in Milford, Connecticut.
The Accountant position will be primarily responsible for providing accounting support and the accurate processing of national advertising invoices for payment. Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Note: We sincerely appreciate your interest! Due to the heavy volume of applications we receive only those candidates selected for further employment screening will be contacted by our office. No phone calls, please. Sorry, no relocation can be provided.
- Process, review and entry of national and ad production invoices. Verify correct project accounting rules, accounting codes, as well as vendor and invoice information. Access CT and MA use tax as necessary.
- Generate and create vendor and account analysis, create project and coding consistence reports using Excel pivot tables and cube reports.
- Prepare month end AP account reconciliations and book adjusting journal entries.
- Process journal entries relating to international intra-company transactions.
- Process national to local market program credits.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, 3+ years accounts payable work and some supervisory experience required. Solid accounting background along with excellent computer and report writing skills preferred. Knowledge of international currencies and currency rates a plus. Must be able to multi-task and have excellent communication skills.
SUBWAY - 2 years ago
The SUBWAY restaurant chain is the world's largest submarine sandwich franchise, with more than 28,500 locations in 86 countries. In 2002,...