NY - Cohoes
Our Albany County client is looking for an experienced Accountant/Office Manager with experience in the construction industry. This is a full time, Temp to Perm position that offers a convenient location and competitive compensation.
Job duties include:
- Processing Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables
- Weekly bank reporting, bank deposits, and monthly fixed funds reporting
- Project cost reporting and job cost reports for each project
- Weekly employee payroll (including employee timesheets for all work sites), W2 distribution, and new hire employee packages
- State and federal taxes, insurance audits, and processing financial statements
- Additional administrative duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting within the construction field
- A working knowledge of construction accounting and the ability to learn new software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- The ability to multitask and work well under pressure
Please submit your resume today to be considered for this excellent opportunity!