Area of Interest:
Environmental & Infrastructure
Prepares balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports.
* Responsibilities include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
* Reports organization's finances to management, offers suggestions about resource utilization, assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
* Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations, review and resolve intercompany balances, assist with cash management, prepare quarterly and annual SEC supporting schedules, and prepare health and welfare account analysis.
* Research relevant policies and GAAP.
* Write accounting memorandums describing topic and conclusion.
* May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
* Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
* Minimum 4-6 years of experience in the field.
* Familiarity with accounting concepts, practices and procedures.
* Knowledge, experience and ability to apply GAAP required.
Shaw Group - 20 months ago
The Shaw Group is one of the world's largest power plant engineering and construction contractors, as well as a top environmental...