Provides direct accounting support to the Controller and responsible for accounts payable, bank reconciliations, general ledger account reconciliations and special projects as assigned.
Potential to turn into a full time job.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Prepare journal entries and post to general ledger
- Perform reconciliation of general ledger accounts and bank reconciliations
- Full A/P responsibilities
- Manage accounting for and tracking of fixed assets
- Assist with accounting for international subsidiary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- 1+ years’ work experience in general ledger accounting, prior experience in a manufacturing company a plus
- Experience with QuickBooks or other ERP systems.
Skills / Abilities:
- Strong Excel skills required
- Must be analytical, a self-starter with good organizational skills.