Provides administrative and accounting support to the controller and Accounting Department.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Calculates promotional reimbursements based on sales reports from the Route Accounting System for A/B, Crown, and all other suppliers.
2. Prepares invoices to Craft Brand suppliers for promotional reimbursements.
3. Prepares the daily margin analysis from the sales journal for the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
4. Monitors the daily cash deposits and electronic funds transfer amounts in a spreadsheet file.
5. Compiles the monthly Sales Tax information from the general ledger accounts of
Misc. products sold and purchased to be paid by the 20th day of the following month to the State Treasury Dept.
6. Reviews journal entries for inter-company inventory transfers between the various warehouses.
7. Prepares the monthly journal entry for Sales and Inventory transactions into the Accounting software system (Solomon).
8. Assists the Controller with special projects, i.e. an audit, as required.
9. Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent training.
2. 1 year of accounting work experience preferred.
3. Strong analytical and computer skills.
Silver Eagle Distributors - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Silver Eagle Distributors, headquartered in Houston, Texas is the nation's largest distributor of Anheuser-Busch products, and one of the...