Telmate – |
San Francisco (Financial District)
Telmate is one of the fastest growing inmate telephone and communications systems providers in the United States, and is a leader in customer service and cutting-edge technologies including video visitation, secure messages & photo sharing, and facility investigator tools. The Telmate communication system is deployed in over 245 facilities throughout 43 U.S. states and two Canadian provinces. Telmate is headquartered in Ontario, Oregon with an additional office in San Francisco, CA. Telmate is seeking a staff accountant, based in San Francisco and reporting to the Controller, to perform general accounting duties.
- Perform core accounting processes including: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank/ITS Reconciliations, Travel & Reimbursements, Commissions calculations, Product Cost, Reconciliations, Month-end Journal Entries including Accruals, …
- Take on ad-hoc projects.
- Assist in transitioning towards a new financial application software system.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of experience as an accountant
- Work experience in high-technology products, services or service provider industries.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (including Pivot Tables & VLOOKUP functions)
- Work experience with QuickBooks, MS Dynamics, Netsuite or Intacct accounting software applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to organize and prioritize workflow.
Job Type: Full-time
Industries: Software & Telecommunications
- 21 months ago - save job