This position will concentrate on identifying key accounting risks and developing processes and procedures that accurately evaluate risks. Also, this position will be responsible for implementing and testing appropriate controls to mitigate the risks identified. Specific job functions include:
- Participates in accounting projects and acts as a liaison with business users
- Responsible for documenting current processes and formulating business requirements for process improvement
- Effectively design internal controls around accounting processes
- Coordination of project delivery - responsible for execution of assigned projects
- Initiates active and open communications with all impacted groups
- Prepare status reports and keep management informed as to the status and related issues/risks
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members
- Maintain business continuity plan
- Assist with preparation of reconciliation reporting
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting required.
- 3-5 years progressive business analysis and accounting experience required.
- Reconcilement experience required.
- Banking or financial industry experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills required. Interaction with all levels of management is required.
- Position requires high degree of individual initiative and ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- Proficiency in Basic Microsoft Suite (Excel, Access, Word) required, Hyperion Essbase preferred.
- CPA designation and public accounting experience preferred.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position
Based on experience this position may be hired at the senior level, grade 72
Huntington Bank - 13 months ago
- 1 day ago
- 1 hour ago
Red Roof Inn, Inc.
- 1 day ago
Huntington Bancshares is the holding company for The Huntington National Bank, which operates about 650 branches in Indiana, Kentucky,...