A prominent law firm with offices in New York and Florida is looking for an Accountant to join their Accounting Department. The ideal candidate will possess the requisite professional skill set along with a solid work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Assist with the month-end process, ensuring accuracy and timeli ness of financial statements.
- P repare G/L account reconciliations and journal entries, to include recurring monthly entries and reconcili ation with the accounting team.
- Prepare and analyze accounts, journal entries and other transactions according to Company procedures and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Prepare P&L and balance sheet analytics for accounting, to include explanations for significant variances to budget, prio r periods and/or prior years.
- BS in Accounting required
- Must have 2 - 3 years of accounting experience
- P roficiency in Excel is require d
- Law firm and Elite Software experience is plus
Monster - 12 months ago
Senior Cost Accountant
Port Washington, NY
- 6 days ago
Gemini Fund Services, LLC
NorthStar Financial Services Group, LLC
- 5 days ago
- 4 days ago