The Accountant position within the Expense Reporting and Analysis group will perform the following functions: |
- Prepare journal entries related to the quarterly close process.
- Perform monthly reconciliations on various Balance Sheet accounts.
- Participate and help coordinate the annual budgeting process for the Company
- Perform budget vs. actual analysis on the operating expenses for the various divisions within the Company
- Review and management of the corporate expense report submission process
Bachelors degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
2 years experience in a financial role and basic knowledge of accounting principles
You might say this firm is proactive in getting ads in front of audiences. Initiative Media Worldwide is one of the world's leading...