Job Title: Accountant
Experience: Minimum BA/BS in Accounting. Two (2) years experience with a Bachelor Degree in Accounting. Five years (5) with an Associate Degree in Accounting.
The Staff Accountant position is responsible for all general accounting functions surrounding the reconciliation of complex balance sheet accounts, as well as fixed asset management. This position will also assist in the month-end close including preparation of journal entries and calculations of accruals.
- Maintain fixed asset subsidiary ledger and ensure reconciliation with General Ledger
- Perform complex balance sheet and cash account reconciliations
- Assist with monthly/yearly close, including reconciling bank accounts and general ledger accounts
- Assist in execution of Accounts Payable processes, maintenance of vendor files, invoice data entry, purchase order matching, account analysis and reconciliation, and other general accounting functions.
- Special projects as assigned.