An exciting new opportunity exists to be part of the team at University HealthCare Alliance (UHA), Stanford Hospital & Clinics' new medical foundation. This opportunity is with Affinity Medical Solutions in Richmond, CA.
The Accountant position, under general supervision and in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), performs a variety of professional accounting duties including preparing journal entries and analyses in support of the close of financial statement on a monthly basis for UHA and various external medical groups. This person will also prepare analysis of budget versus actual performance, analysis of balance sheet accounts to ascertain and confirm balances, and other special analysis and projects as assigned including preparing journal entries and financial reports. Other tasks include evaluating existing procedures for recording financial transactions and recommending methods of reducing time and cost of operations.
Desired skills & Experience
We invite you to send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include "Accountant" in the subject line.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Two years of experience in Accounting with practical and theoretical knowledge of GAAP and ability to resolve complex problems related to general ledger maintenance.
- Intermediate software skills, including spreadsheet software and word processing; basic knowledge of mainframe general ledger systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills capable of engaging superiors, peers, and subordinates in a manner that fosters communication and grows ideas; along with excellent organizational, written and verbal skills
- CPA and experience in healthcare accounting or finance, preferred.
University HealthCare Alliance - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -