Venair is the leading manufacturer of silicone hoses for the most demanding sectors, such as pharmaceutical, biotechnology and aerospace with 15 offices in Europe, North America and Asia.
Due to our fast expansion, we are currently looking for an accountant to join our U.S. office in Miami, this position will report directly to the CFO in our head office in Europe
- Responsible for the daily operations of monthly financial closing.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and year end reporting to the group
- Ensure that all accounting and treasury provisions are processed efficiently and recorded effectively in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure a strict control on cash/ funds management
- Provide comprehensive and timely reporting and analysis to management and other internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from a four-year college or university with one to three years related experience; or Certification (CPA) by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants or applicable equivalent (country recognized) professional qualification
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Knowledge and application of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Legal authorization to work in the United States