Vision33 is a leading provider of enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions for the small to midsized business market. As an award-winning SAP gold channel partner, our proficiency with SAP Business One and SAP Business ByDesign is demonstrated through Vision33's dedicated team of experts, who specialize in the efficient implementation and customization of the application to help ensure it meets our clients' needs. Vision33 is one of the largest SAP channel partners for small to midsized enterprise (SME) throughout North America and was recently named SAP Business One Partner of the Year in North America.
We are currently seeking an Accountant to join our Corporate Services team in Irvine, California.
Working as part of our corporate Accounting team you will provide a full range of services to our operations. In this role you will:
- Interact regularly with clients, vendors, and partners, as well as key stakeholders to execute in key functional areas within Accounting and Finance.
- Understand our business processes in order to provide analysis and reporting, utilizing multiple internal systems.
- Produce internal and external financial statements, complete bank reconciliations, complete year-end audit processes, and assist with the annual budget preparations and forecasting.
- Work closely with the Accounting team in implementing, maintaining and enhancing internal financial controls and procedures.
- Support the software ordering process by processing orders in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Use internal systems to input, date, obtain analysis and generate reports.
To successfully execute in this role you will have:
- Post-secondary business degree or diploma in accounting
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- CPA or other professional accounting designation program is considered an asset
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with SAP Business One, or another ERP system, is considered an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, capable of professional interaction with various levels of operations
- Strong analytical skills and initiative to solve problems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Works well under pressure with multiple concurrent deadlines
If you are a passionate business professional, motivated by a fast paced environment, please apply online. Further information about our company can be found at www.vision-33.com.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Vision33 Inc. (vision-33.com) is a leading enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions provider,...