An early-stage technology company is creating an internal finance staff. We are looking for a recent accounting graduate to mentor and grow into a Controller over the next couple of years. Working with the founder and CEO, you will be gain exposure to all facets of the business.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Publishing daily/weekly metrics
- Learning how to close the books
- Working with our CPA to produce the monthly financial statements
We have fun working in a professional but casual environment. This position not only offers a competitive salary and potential stock options, but most importantly the opportunity for you to quickly ascend into a management position and leapfrog your classmates. This is an unique opportunity to do it all!
- Enthusiastic person with a strong work ethic
- Willing to take on a wide variety of tasks outside of accounting (Human Resources, working with the sales and marketing team, perform ad hoc analyses, etc.)
- Understanding of accounting basics
- Be able to quickly and accurately process transactions
- Superior MS Office Suite skills (particularly advanced Excel skills)