Job Description- Accountant/Business Analyst
Weitz & Luxenberg, P.C.,a prominent plaintiff-side law firm headquartered in New York City, is currently seeking an Accountant/Business Analyst to work in our Accounting department. The position requires at least two years of commitment.
- a BA in Accounting or other related field
- 2 to 3 years of post-graduate experience in an accounting role.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Ideal Candidates are:
- Hard workers
- Preparation of account reconciliations and analyses
- Assistance with monthly General Ledger Analysis
- Assistance with the preparation of quarterly reporting packages
- Preparing journal entries to organize office expenses in accounting system
- Organize and separate expenses to proper accounts for accurate financial reporting
- Review of Vendor and Client W-9’s and organize proper information for 1099 filings
- Assistance in preparation of reconciling income and expenses for quarterly profit and loss internal reporting
- Assistance in maintaining internal control
- Assistance in providing overall financial support to keep management informed as to current and future financial and business developments
If interested please apply through indeed or our company website at http://careeropps.weitzlux.com/jobs/default.aspx?category=administrative-support