Summary of Position
Responsible for the recording of daily/monthly transactions to accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger. Other responsibilities include performing account analysis, preparing account reconciliations, preparing accounting statements and reports. Plans, coordinates, and resolves accounting matters with Director of Finance & Administration.
Complete job description can be viewed at: www.wisdells.com/AccountantJobDescription.pdf .
Associate or bachelor degree in Accounting required with a minimum of three to five years accounting experience.
- Good knowledge of standard accounting practices.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word are required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP and CRM are beneficial.
- Must have ability to read, write, analyze and interpret financial statements and business correspondence.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, and percentages.
- Must possess a high attention to detail and a commitment to high quality work.
- Excellent, proven organizational and follow-through skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under deadlines.
- Has worked on assignments that are moderately complex in nature in which judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and communicate in a professional manner.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of people and display a positive attitude.
- Ability to work without regular instruction or direction on routine work or new assignments.
This position is estimated to work 38-40 hours per week and pay will be based on experience. We offer comprehensive benefits to full-time employees including medical, dental, short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance, flex spending accounts, 401k with profit sharing, holiday time off, generous paid time off and much more.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should email cover letter, salary history and resume electronically (subject line: Accountant Application) by August 30, 2013.
Please honor our request of no phone calls.
The Wisconsin Dells Visitor & Convention Bureau (WDVCB) is the official tourism destination marketing organization for the Wisconsin Dells...