Location: United States-New York-Staten Island
Job Number: 13011895
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Summary Job Description and Responsibilities:
The statements below summarize the job description, shared tasks and goals being performed by the Accountant. This is not a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. It was created with the intent to generalize duties and qualifications required in this position. The Accountant is expected to be highly dependable, efficient and to adhere to and promote Xerox policies and procedures.
The Accountant will be required to:
· Supervise Reciprocity, Transaction Processing and Cashless Tolling Analysts;
· Provide backup support to Financial Reconciliation supervisor;
· Perform Reciprocity process monitoring and preparing periodical IAG settlement reports ;
· Exchange and reconcile required reports with all IAG agencies strictly adhering to deadlines;
· Monitor and reconcile Toll Transaction processing and all toll reports ;
· Oversee the daily processing and reconciliation for Toll Bill and Reload Card transactions;
· Any other finance department work assigned by the department manager.
· Proficiency in the use of MS Excel and MS Word software;
· Excellent accounting , math and most importantly analytical skills
· Innovative with a focus on process and result improvements;
· 2 year experience in finance/transaction processing environment
· Preferably a college degree in accounting
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail email@example.com.
Virtual/work from home? No
Xerox Corporation - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...