Dewberry is augmenting their cadre of part-time and intermittent staff whom are employed in the support of FEMA disaster recovery operations. For over 25 years, Dewberry has supported the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Department of Homeland Security (DHS) on disaster response and recovery assignments. Our contracts call for a variety of skills and technical capabilities. All positions are intermittent and on-call in nature; requiring travel and field work for extended periods of time. Candidates must be able to commit for a minimum 90-day assignment and pass an FBI Criminal/Financial Background Clearance check. Conditions in the areas affected can be very challenging; and while the work is arduous, it is also very satisfying.
Opportunities may also exist supporting other Federal and non-Federal customers on a similar basis.
Required Skills & Required Experience:
Dewberry is seeking qualified applicants with the following skills and experience:
- BS min. in Accounting; or related business field such as Business Administration or Finance from an accredited university
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Internal Auditor preferred
- Minimum 5 years of general accounting experience
- Experience working in construction industry or forensic accounting is preferred
- Prior FEMA Public Assistance experience preferred but not required
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite applications (Word, Excel)
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be a US Citizen
Dewberry is an
equal opportunity employer.
Dewberry - 19 months ago