American National Insurance Company’s Finance Operation is seeking Accounting and Finance Summer Interns to contribute and gain experience with our successful team.
This position offers a unique opportunity to develop accounting skills across multiple areas such as Financial Reporting, Treasury, Corporate Financial Control, Real Estate and Tax Accounting, within one great organization.
American National prides itself on being a family-oriented company, hiring dedicated people who embrace this traditional foundation for rewarding careers, and providing our customers with the service they expect and deserve.
Essential Functions and Duties:
Must be a recent graduate or preparing to graduate in 2013
- Summer Intern position spending a large amount of time learning insurance accounting, company organization, systems, etc.
- Learn and participate in the recording, processing, and analyzing of financial transactions.
- Assist in the preparation of trending reports
- Prepare reconciliations of various general ledger and bank accounts to supporting detail.
- Complete journal entries
· Candidates must have a major in Accounting or Finance
· Must be willing to commit to a full time 8 week paid internship program
American National is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The NUAF is a family-oriented non-profit grass roots organization committed to overcoming differences in culture, race, religion, and...