To view this job description as a PDF click HERE.
Solve complex accounting problems. Work in a fun industry.
Are you interested in developing the market-leading commercial ERP software for the events and entertainment industry? Does it sound challenging to solve the complex challenges of creating accounting software that is used in multiple currencies, multiple languages and 50+ countries, each with their own local taxation and regulatory nuances? Does it sound exciting to develop the ERP software that may power your favorite sports teams and rock concerts, award-winning Broadway shows, or the museums you visit with your kids? If so, we need to talk! Ungerboeck Software is looking to hire the best Accounting & ERP Software Engineers for our St. Louis team!
Our development team creates industry-leading Internet-based products within a Software as a Service delivery model using the latest web and mobile development technologies. Youll work in a fun, fast-paced environment where you see firsthand how your efforts contribute to the overall success of the company. In this role you will have the opportunity to develop a Global financial product, working across the board on all Accounting pieces, in software with multiple currency and taxation requirements.
Our software powers the people who bring people together
Our client list of thousands of users includes several Major League Baseball stadiums, hosts of the Olympics and Super Bowls, The Venetian Las Vegas, Disneyland Paris, the Fabulous Fox Theater in St. Louis, Cannes Film Festival, Boston Symphony Orchestra, St. Louis Art Museum, and the University of Notre Dame.
Were a rare breed of high-tech company –a zebra among horses. We offer a unique blend of the best of both worlds: we offer the career growth opportunities and fun work environment of a rapidly growing software company – coupled with the leadership continuity and long-term vision of family ownership. On one hand, our 1,000+ percent growth over the past 15 years is the envy of many a tech startup. But unlike a startup, were family-owned, family-oriented, and financially conservative. Weve got the maturity that comes with a 25 year track record of career stability and profitability, yet our team is young and our products are cutting edge.
This position may be right for you if you enjoy:
- Working for a company where software development is core to the business
- Working in a development environment where decisions are made quickly & progress is rapid
- Working in a growth oriented company where your individual contributions really make a difference and are rewarded
- Extremely talented people as colleagues, who challenge you to be your best everyday
This position may be right for you if:
You meet some or all of the following criteria
- Familiarity with applications that involve Order Processing, Payment Processing, Invoicing, Purchasing, Inventory, or General Ledger
- 2+ years professional application development experience using Microsoft .NET technologies and relational databases (SQL Server or Oracle preferred)
- 2+ years of experience using Visual Studio. Team Foundation System experience also desired
- Some familiarity with financials software, such as Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, Peachtree, or QuickBooks
Learn more about Ungerboeck
- Apply at https://careers-ungerboeck.icims.com/jobs/1036/job
- Read about our unique culture and our vision for the future at www.Ungerboeck.com/Careers
- Check us out on facebook at www.facebook.com/UngerboeckSoftware
Applicants must be immediately eligible to work in the United States.