Job Purpose: Manages and supervises Accounts Payable,Accounts Receivable, and Cash Application. Ensures that financial procedures and policies and legal and auditrequirements pertaining to these functions are followed. Establishes and maintains all accounts withthe banks. Manages debt balances andpayments. Works with HR on the financial aspects of payroll and benefitsfunctions.
· Supervision of staff, distribution of workload and establishment ofprocedures for accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash application,inventory control and month end close.
· Adequate training of staff so that daily and monthly tasks arecompleted per schedule.
· Coordinate preparation of all required financial reporting formonth-end and year-end, ensuring all deadlines are met
· Develop and initiate internal control systems to ensure safeguardingof company assets and adherence to financial policies including segregationof duties.
· Serve as the point of contact on financial statement audits withexternal auditors and completing audit reports.
· Serve as the company administrator for all net banking activities,bank account set ups and maintenance.
· Monitor the company cash position, coordinating strategic uses ofcash inflows such as debt management
· Forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financingdecisions
· Manage relationships with financial service providers and utilizebank services to meet TPCs needs
· Work with IT on making processes, reports, and procedures moreefficient and effective for company use
Key Challenges Skills, Know How and Experience
• Must have strong technical skills combined with a well rounded understanding of all aspects of the business.
• Must be able to communicate well with all functional heads of the company.
• Managing multiple priorities
• Meeting deadlines
• Hiring and training staff to improve output and minimize expense.
• Consistently developing new cash plans to meet the companys needs as the company continues to change in an economic environment that continues to change
• Bachelors degree in accounting, good analytical skills, supervisory experience
• Two to three years experience
• General knowledge of GAAP and SEC reporting requirements
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer skills and proficiency in spreadsheet software (Excel), accounting software i.e. Macola packages, and Crystal Reports.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Willing to adapt quickly to changes in direction
CareerBuilder - 7 months ago