As a member of the Financial Reporting team, the successful candidate will assist in the preparation of SEC filings, including 10-Qs, 10-Ks and 8-Ks, and other external financial reporting.
1. Assists in preparing all financial SEC filings (Forms 10-Q, 10-K, S-4, etc.), including drafting of disclosures, XBRL tagging, coordination of management and external auditor review and coordination of filing and annual report preparation.
2. Assists with the preparation of quarterly earnings releases, including drafting of certain disclosures, verifying the accuracy of financial information presented and review of earnings conference call scripts and web presentations.
3. Prepares CFO presentation which summarizes financial results for board of directors meetings.
- Degree : Bachelors required
- Major : Accounting
- Computer Proficiencies : Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Familiarity with SAP and Business Warehouse reporting a plus.
- Certifications : CPA a plus
- Work Experience : 5 years minimum experience in accounting.
Marathon Oil - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Based in Houston, Texas, Marathon Oil is an independent exploration and production (E&P) with activity in North America, Europe and...