The Accounting Analyst will perform professional accounting work in all areas of responsibility; apply accepted procedures to the preparation and maintenance of accounting and other records, review accounts payable, payroll and other fiscal records, and prepare financial, statistical, and/or technical reports.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Strong understanding of accounting principles and demonstrated computer application proficiency.
• Ability to analyze data and make decisions
• High level of professionalism and communication skills.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, high pressure, and time-sensitive position.
• Ability to work overtime, sometimes on short notice.
• Demonstrated aptitude in the MS Office suite of products, with intermediate Excel skills required.
• Proficiency with 10-key calculator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains, analyzes and reconciles firm general ledger accounts.
• Prepares journal entries.
• Reconciles bank accounts on a monthly basis.
• Initiates wires for vendor and employee payments.
• Performs research and prepares schedules for annual budget preparation.
• Assists with and prepares certain schedules for the annual audit of the partnership.
• Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelors Degree in Accounting from accredited university, or any combination of experience and education that demonstrates the ability to perform the job.
The statements contained in this position description are not necessarily all-inclusive, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned and requirements may vary from time to time.
If interested in applying for this opportunity, please click “apply online” at the end of this page. EOE
Troutman Sanders LLP is one of Atlanta's largest law firms, has more than 40 attorneys dedicated to health care and/or employee benefits...