A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced Accounting/Excel Specialist in Warren, Ohio for a Temporary to possible HIRE opportunity. The Excel Specialist, is responsible for a wide variety of clerical, secretarial and receptionist support for the company as well as data entry and accounting support to the Accounting department.
If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
• High School graduate or equivalent with additional two (2) years education in accounting or experience commensurate with the requirements and essential functions of this job
• Highly competent with Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and a MRP.
• Keyboarding speed, accuracy, and attention to detail
• Ability to use critical thinking skills for problem solving
• Understanding of general accounting principles and ability to reason through accounting transactions
• Professional and courteous demeanor at all times when dealing with external and internal customers (customers, vendors, or employees) either by phone or in person
• Effective communication skills including Active Listening
• Cooperation, concentration, and flexibility for performing a variety of tasks
• Ability to work with constant interruptions and quickly get back on track
• Ability to organize and prioritize work
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or company management
The Excel Specialist is part of the accounting office team and is responsible for consistently working in a positive and cooperative manner with all members of the organization and representing Drake Manufacturing to customers, vendors, and other visitors.
• As needed, answer incoming calls in a pleasant and positive manner, refer callers to appropriate person, and take responsibility for monitoring length of time on hold to minimize recalls
• Effective communication
• Enter invoices into Vantage system and review edit lists for changes
• Resolve invoice issues by various means including research in Vantage, locating packing slip, contacting vendor if item has not been received into Vantage, or discussion with purchaser
• Assist with various Accounting functions including making journal entries, printing and mailing checks, filing, account reconciliation, etc.
• Create Excel spreadsheets, other documents and run various reports as requested
• Perform daily, weekly, and monthly duties in a timely manner
• Scan, photocopy, and fax documents as needed or requested
• Maintain confidentiality at all times
• Follow company and department procedures to complete tasks accurately and in a timely manner
Pay for this position is $14.00/hr plus Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other accounting related opportunities with Adecco.
Adecco - 23 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...