Ensure timely and proper posting of customer payments and the resolution of lockbox exception items.
Identify rejected items, correct inaccurate fields, post resolved items.
- Research and process lockbox exception items for lockbox and electronic payment files.
Correct inaccurate data fields contained in the exception file received, batch release resolved items and re-submit for the nightly transmission to the field;
- Promptly research, resolve, and respond to district and customer payment inquiries;
- Distribution of customer mail received through lockbox to appropriate departments;
- Data entry of customer coupons;
- Assist in maintaining a database of customer contact information;
- Retrieve daily files;
- Process Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) forms for commercial customers.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Business Management, or equivalent work experience;
- Experience with PC applications, including Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business documents;
- Ability to write routine correspondence;
- Excellent customer service skills.
AmeriGas - 24 months ago
America has a gas with AmeriGas Partners. Purveying propane has propelled the company to its position as the top US retail propane marketer...