Job Number: 67709
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at Harbour Health Systems located in Port Charlotte, FL!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Brookdale Senior Living is the industry’s leading provider of a full spectrum of senior living accommodations and care services throughout the United States. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day in each of our more than 640 communities.
Immediate Opening: Accounting Assistant / Collections
Job Number: 67709
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Harbour Health Systems - 23013 Westchester Boulevard; Port Charlotte, FL, 33980
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/harbour-health-center.aspx
Contact: Toni Wray
Key responsibilities include:
We seek the following qualifications:
- Billing residents (inputing charges, inputing resident changes such as move-ins, move-outs, and transfers, inputing adjustments, preparing and reviewing monthly statements)
- Applying cash payments
- Reviewing residents’ accounts and answering billing questions
- Following up on past due accounts
- Ensuring accuracy in transfers and billing in comparing Healthcare stays and the resident’s contract
- Assisting in preparing statistical data for reporting, cost report preparation at end of month
- Tracking resident status changes to ensure appropriate billing charges
- Other duties as assigned
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your updated resume to Toni Wray at Toni.Wray@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com .
- Must have a minimum of 1 year previous experience in bookkeeping or entry level accounting
- Must have billing experience for Skilled Nursing Facility
- Must have excellent communication, writing, and computer skills
- Must be detail oriented, have the ability to follow directions, and meet deadlines
- Must have analytical and computer skills (knowledge of Excel and Word preferred)
- Must have the ability to multi-task (stay on task with many interruptions)
- Knowledge of HealthMedX preferred
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Keywords: accounting, assistant, accounting assistant, accounts, payable, accounts payable, receivable, accounts receivable, benefits, job opportunities, openings, job openings, Port Charlotte, FL
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 18 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...