Due to continued growth, Clark Associates, Inc., based in Lancaster, PA, is seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented Accounting Assistant to join its Business Services Group. This position will initially focus on supporting our Accounts Payable processes, while also gaining an understanding of our overall accounting functions.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work and advance with an established, aggressively growing organization.
Position responsibilities include:
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Timely, accurate invoice processing from receipt to final payment
- Statement and account reconciliations
- Coordination of travel and business expense process
- Communication with vendors and internal customers
- Assistance with accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger tasks
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package with company-wide advancement opportunities.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, working in a fast paced, team environment
- Strong proficiency with MS Office applications – Outlook, Excel, Word
- Drive to succeed and advance
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Accounting or other business-related field preferred; Recent and future graduates encouraged to apply
Submit your resume today and start your career at one of the Top 50 fastest growing companies in Central Pennsylvania.
If you want to join our team, please submit a resume to:
Attn: HR Department
Clark Associates, Inc.
2205 Old Philadelphia Pike
Lancaster, PA 17602
Clark Associates - 13 months ago