Perform bookkeeping, accounting, and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of the accounting function. Position will perform routine bookkeeping and accounting tasks in addition to special projects to assist the staff accountants and senior accountants. Reports to the Senior Accountant.|
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Experience and Qualifications:
• Minimum 2 years experience in bookkeeping role.
• Exposure to Accounts Payable processes.
• Organizational and prioritizing skills are essential.
• Verbal/written communication and customer service skills.
• Demonstrate emotional maturity and ability to function effectively when under stress.
Licenses/Certificates: None Required
1. Organizes and scans accounting records for use by accounting staff and auditors.
2. Maintain Quickbooks for pre-opening facilities as directed by Senior Accountant or Controller.
4. Pick-up and deliver mail, maintain break room, order departmental supplies.
5. Assists in scanning, indexing, and processing vendor payments, as needed.
6. Adheres to the facility core values of People, Excellence, Responsibility, Family, Empathy, Compassion, and Trust.
Forest Park Medical Center Dallas - 15 months ago