We are an oil and gas company that tracks international exploration and production opportunities in emerging markets. We are currently seeking an Accounting Assistant to join our team in the beautiful Galleria area in Houston, TX.
The Accounting Assistant will be responsible for cash management including wire transfers, maintaining check registers and bank reconciliations. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Accounts Payable Invoice data entry, create payment runs, ensuring invoices are authorized;
- Perform monthly closing maintain accounting records, create financial statements, and inter-company billings and reconciliation
- Provide accounts payable support Process payroll and maintain personnel files and all phases of benefits, assist with health insurance renewal
- Create interest schedules for notes payables
- Prepare audit schedules
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Previous experience with accounts payable (AP)
- Experience with cash management, including wire transfers
- Self starter and take the initiative
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- We will train on accounting software system
Working towards a common goal and consistently striving to accomplish our mission gives us a true sense of purpose. We need applicants that can start employment immediately. We offer competitive pay, professional development, excellent benefits and a positive working environment!
Insperity - 14 months ago