Job Purpose: The accounting assistant will be responsible for assisting the accounting |
department with accounts payable, receivables, reconciling daily deposits, posting to the general ledger, and providing administrative support to the accounting department.
Filing bills, invoices, and general organization of the accounting officePosting bills and daily receipts to QuickbooksAssisting the controller with the preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports utilizing ExcelAssembling daily reports to reconcile the previous days businessAssisting in the audit function of cash and accounting procedures for other propertiesResponsible for keeping all accounting information confidential
- Bachelors degree in accounting.
- Experience with accounting software that includes Quickbooks, Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Advanced skill and knowledge in excel preferred.
- Good organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- A valid drivers license and a dependable form of transportation in order to visit multiple work sites daily
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Mazzone Hospitality - 19 months ago
At Mazzone Hospitality we are proud of our strong ties to the communities we serve, and we are committed to giving back in any way we can....