This mission centered full-time position, under the supervision of the Comptroller/Human Resources Manager, is responsible for processing payroll and serveing as backup for other Accounting/HR employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reviews all employee timesheets and expense vouchers and enters data into foundation recording and payroll systems.
• Processes payroll month end reports.
• Maintains Flex Benefit records and enters into accounting system.
• Track employee Personal Time Off (PTO)
• Maintains accurate records.
• Serves as backup for other Accounting and HR employees ***
A high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities can be acquired is necessary. Must also maintain a valid driver’s license.
KNOWLEDGE AND PROBLEM-SOLVING ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Ability to multi-task. A working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel necessary and Quickbooks, FileMaker, and Microsoft Access a plus.
Frequent periods of intense concentration, attention to detail and accuracy. Ability to handle the mental/physical strain involved in the use of printed materials, computer screens, preparing statistics, and reports. Moderate manual dexterity for basic keyboard work.
NOTE: The preceding statements describe the nature and level of assignments normally given job incumbents. They are not an exhaustive list of duties. Additional related duties may be assigned.
*** Position my also increase into journal entry, accounts payable, and/or accounts receivable duties.
To apply please submit cover letter and resume. No phone or walk-in inquiries.
Saving Sight - 13 months ago