Are you passionate about making a difference in a fast-paced, quality driven accounting department? Join Pinstripe!
Pinstripe is one of the premier and fastest growing Recruitment Process Outsourcing providers in the US. We are seeking an Accounting Assistant to help our accounting team. The Accounting Assistant will have 1-3 years of experience, preferably in an AP or accounting assistant function. Reporting to the Controller, the Accounting Assistant is responsible for handling incoming customer and employee calls, investigating/reconciling discrepancies as necessary, completing administrative tasks, and processing invoices for prompt and accurate payment. The Accounting Assistant is also responsible for responding to internal and external customer needs as they arise, with courtesy and professionalism.
Pinstripe’s Accounting Assistant will:
• Process invoices for payment, verify proper GL and appropriate approval in a timely manner while maintaining extreme accuracy
• Research invoice and payment discrepancies as they arise
• Coordinate invoices and/or check requests with special handling requirements
• Communicate effectively with vendors and team members regarding invoice questions or discrepancies
• Assist Accounting team members as necessary
An ideal candidate has:
• 1-3 years of Accounts Payable experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
• The ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
• Critical thinking capabilities
• The ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Be detail orientated
Pinstripe, Inc. is the nation’s leading independent pure-play recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) provider, acting as the recruitment function for some of the world’s most recognized and renowned organizations. Our employees, known as Pinstripers, live our brand promise WE BECOME YOU™ every day by delivering customized talent acquisition and management solutions that help our clients align their talent strategies to business objectives. We believe that A-players do their best work when surrounded by other A players and are always looking for individuals who are leaders in their fields to join our team. For more information, please visit www.pinstripetalent.com/about-us/careers or engage with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or our blogs.
Pinstripe Inc. - 17 months ago