- Complies and maintain accounts payable records by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- · Checks and approves all vouchers for payment.
- · Also prepares invoice deduction notices, as necessary.
- · Audits freight bills against freight manifests.
- · Answers all vendor inquiries.
- · Analyzes vendor accounts and negotiates extended terms with vendors when cash is restricted.
- · Prepares accounts payable checks.
- · Prints all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files.
- · Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
- · Assists in monthly closings.
- · Assists with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary.
- Accounts Payable experience, Intermediate to advanced Excel skills, Accounting Software experience (SAP, JDE, Costpoint).
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Aility to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- · Must be able to work in a sitting position for 8 or more hours per day.
- · Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds on a regular basis and up to 50 pounds as needed.
Ridgeway BioTechnologies Corporation - 6 months ago