In this role, you will be an integral part of a fast paced, growth oriented and challenging accounting team environment.
- Assists with the month end close process
- Prepares and posts journal entries
- Reconciles general ledger account
- Audits Daily Cash
- Reconciles Cash
- Performs various accounting projects, including process improvement projects
- 1-2 years accounting experience
- Team oriented and ability to multi-task
- Responsible & dependable – comfortable working with deadlines
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business preferred. HS Diploma required.
Computer Knowledge Requirements: MS Word, Excel
Our employees enjoy a casual, yet results-oriented environment where we value creativity, teamwork and innovation. To take your first step toward joining our winning team, please apply today.
New York [NY]
Empire Today LLC - 12 months ago
Our mission at Empire Today® is to secure loyal customers for life. Our employees strongly believe in this mission and work hard every...