Come be a part of a financial company ranked in the top 50 Most Admired Companies in the World in 2011 by Fortune Magazine! Our client is seeking an Accounting Clerk with excellent organizational and problem solving skills, great attention to detail and strong communication skills. In this position the candidate will be managing all billing, dispute, and enrollment requests for multiple contacts. This is a temporary, full-time, 1st shift opportunity.
Responsibilities and Requirements for an Accounting Clerk include:
Highly motivated individuals with FDR experience are leading candidates for this role! Hours for the Accounting Clerk position are 8:00AM-4:30PM, Monday through Friday.
- FDR Software experience
- Internal Audit experience
- Experience with credit protection banking product
- Experience processing insurance claims
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to manage and create reports regarding sales and revenue
- MS Excel skills
As an Accountemps candidate you are eligible for holiday pay after 28 weeks, referral bonus, health benefits, and are paid weekly!
Please submit your resume to Madison.Keller@accountemps.com for review and consideration.
- Please note that all candidates are required to undergo a background check and provide 3 supervisor or manager references in order to be considered for employment.
Accountemps - 2 years ago
Robert Half International carries the full load of personnel services. The company places temporary and permanent staff through eight...