At American Hearing Aid Associates (AHAA), we are business consultants committed to delivering results in the hearing healthcare industry. We work side-by-side with our associates to develop innovative strategies and solutions to grow business. Then, we stay around to help execute the plan because we believe that’s the only way to create real and lasting value.
We have been described as collaborative, team-oriented, smart, confident, experienced, and focused on results. We all share a vision of helping our associates in their efforts to address incredibly tough business problems, while providing unparalleled service and uncompromising commitment to them.
For all AHAA candidates, we seek superior analytical and problem-solving skills, exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, leadership and team-building abilities, creativity, high energy and commitment to personal and professional growth.
- Assisting with month-end close
- P&L and BS analysis and reconciliations
- Vendor reconciliations and payments
- Cash posting, Billing & other duties or special projects as assigned by management.
- Accounts Payable: code operating checks, create batches, post batches, and file all supporting documentation
- Accounts Receivable: bill associates for a variety of services
- General Ledger: record monthly entries
- Prepare Schedules and/or Explanations: Freight, Postage, Office Equipment and Supplies, Non-AHAA Conventions, Temporary Help, Employee Relations, Printing, Donations, Dues and Subscriptions, and Computer related schedules.
- Vendors: reconciliations and payments
- Collections: assist with posting daily cash
If you meet the above job requirements then you have an opportunity to join AHAA, the top organization in its field. We’ll offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits- including 401k with company match, and unparalleled training.
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Related accounting experience (experience with MAS90/MAS200 is a plus)
- Associate Degree (Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred)
- Two years related experience (with degree, otherwise 5-7 years professional experience required)