ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:|
1. The position will handle all General Cashier responsibilities, i.e. provide change for hotel outlets in accordance with CHRI and hotel cash handling procedures. Report any unusual practices or deviations of policy to Director and/or Assistant Director of Finance. Conduct internal cashier bank audits on a quarterly basis or as needed.
2. Collect and prepare funds daily from hotel outlets for bank.
3. Route invoices with purchase orders for management approval. Process approved invoices in a timely manner - ensure accuracy of amounts paid and account coding.
4. Handle all vendor inquiries and reconcile vendor statements.
5. Process all manual checks and maintain an accurate manual check log/process.
6. Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task force and committees as requested.
1. High school graduate.
2. Must have good understanding of the English language.
3. Good written and verbal communication skills.
4. Ability to operate personal computer and calculator.
5. Strong organizational skills with attention to detail. Ability to compile facts and figures.
6. Accountng background perferred.
Crestline Hotels & Resorts - 9 months ago
Marriott International, Inc., is a leading lodging and hospitality company that develops, operates, and franchises hotels, corporate housing...