BCM Global Tech has a great contract opportunity for an Accounting Clerk with one of our clients in Denver, Colorado.
The duration of the contract is 3 months with the possibility of extending.
The accounting clerk performs accounts receivable functions relating to fare media sales, passenger revenues and general operations accounting.
- Administers and coordinates in Oracle - Order Management, sales order generation, order filling, distribution, invoicing prepayment processing and application, return material authorization processing.
- Counts, record and process, in Oracle – Order Management, the return material authorization timely for month end and general ledger interfacing.
- Prepares monthly sales reports and journal entries from monthly inventory reconciliation.
- Review and reconcile sales accounts in Oracle using General Ledger inquiry.
- Processes in Oracle – Receivable, daily monetary receipts by verifying the general ledger distribution account, deposit monies electronically through bank desktop deposit scanner along with a manual deposit process. Apply payments to a specific customer account and balancing in preparation for the daily bank deposit. Maintaining deposit logs to validate and reconcile to bank statements prior to closing general ledger.
- Secures and maintains monies, receipted checks, credit card information, valued product and inventories.
- The ability to operate a ten key calculator and a personal computer with speed and accuracy
- The ability to adhere to and apply client's policies and procedures.
- The ability to perform complex business math calculations; the ability to count monies, receipts and inventory and the ability to complete forms and the ability to perform all of these duties with speed and accuracy·
- The ability to develop and use spreadsheets, use data bases and financial systems (Oracle and Excel knowledge preferred).
- The ability to meet deadlines and work effectively in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- The ability to communicate effectively with customers showing tact and sensitivity.
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 3+ months, possibility of extending.
- Location: Denver
- Pay Rate: Hourly
- Background Check: Yes
- US Citizenship or permanent residency required (must reside in Colorado)
For consideration, please respond with a brief cover letter, updated resume (as WORD attachment), rate, and references
Also, please place the job title in the subject line.
BCM Global Technologies Consultants Inc. specializes in providing qualified technical staffing resources and solutions to a multitude of...