Expanding oilfield services firm has an immediate need for an Accountant in Midland!
The position will oversee all accounting functionality for the Midland location, reporting directly to the Sr. Accountant. Minimum of four years experience in an Accountant or Full-Charge Bookkeeping position. Responsibilities include: district payroll & timekeeping, ticketing software data entry, A/R, A/P, PO's, physical inventory counts, monthly/quarterly closings and reporting, annual budgeting for the Midland location, overseeing certain operations tasks, supervision of staff and other administrative duties as required.
Additional job requirements include:
- Experience establishing necessary accounting infrastructure, policies and procedures
- Leadership mentality
- Bachelors degree desired
- Strong working knowledge of the MS Office suite of products, particularly MS Excel
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Experience supervising staff
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to interact effectively will all levels of employees
- Solid attention to detail
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality
- Highly organized and deadline-driven
- Ability to analyze, research and reconcile discrepancies
- Working knowledge GAAP
- High degree of confidence and integrity
Excellent benefits and compensation. Applicants without the experience outlined above will not be considered.
Local candidates only, please.