Picerne Military Housing, a leader in the real estate development, construction and property management industry, is committed to providing America’s military families with the quality homes and neighborhoods they deserve. We recognize the commitment military families make to our country and respond by providing comfortable homes in friendly neighborhoods.
We are seeking a Part Time Accounting Clerk. This role is primarily responsible for the processing of all Accounts Payable including support for construction and property management teams when coding / reviewing supplier invoices. The Accounting Clerk is responsible for maintaining good payment relationships with our suppliers and resolving any issues / discrepancies which may arise.
This position is full time.
- Daily processing of incoming mail.
- Daily posting of vendor invoices into Timberline and Yardi software.
- Review of all invoices for accuracy/correct coding/duplicate charges.
- Posting adherence to published CSI standards and appropriate general ledger expense accounts.
- Resolution of vendor disputes and system discrepancies.
- Filing and Maintenance of clean and complete vendor files.
- Support on special projects to the Accounting Manager.
- 6 months to 1 year data entry experience.
- Accounts Payable experience is recommended.
- Associates degree or coursework in accounting / finance preferred.
- Computer literacy with knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Willingness to learn Timberline and Yardi.
- Professional and positive attitude in dealing with suppliers and team members.
- Ability to resolve problems without excessive guidance.